Easton Utilities Commission Enacts Company-Wide Recycling Program
Many municipalities and business understand the need to move towards a more “sustainable” ethic, including “green” initiatives in strategic planning, but may or may not be able to institute it with available resources.
Eleventh House's Contribution:
- Created project scope, charter, and plan for Recycling
- Audited and evaluated current practices and attitudes
- Made recommendations for action
- Created materials for company-wide project launch
- Assisted with project launch